To Architect Enthusiasts.

I was a rapacious vagabond in Singapore; my knowledge of this place and its lifestyle were dirt poor and my adventures during this half-week trip were too meager and left me necessitating for more.  There was too much my eyes wanted to absorb, too much memories had to plunder, and so much that my brain couldn't properly document and preserve properly.  Thank goodness for the digital age, though.
Singaporeans are diligent architectures, but more than anything, they are modern day Icarus-es.  To hell with the sun, let's construct something bigger, brighter, more shiny, and with more grandeur is probably a common mantra amongst Singapore architects.  The buildings were beyond unrealistic, their hotels and museums extravagant, and their biggest attractions were entirely chimerical.  Thus, and according to Taylor Swift, making Singapore my favourite place like ever.